Background / Purpose
Technology plays a key role in the operation of any conference office. This ever-changing aspect of our work needs guidance and education from those members of the Association who are particularly adept and interested in technology advances. Subcommittee members should be mindful of technology developments that could be beneficial to the entire group -- both Commissioners and Assistants
- Act as key contacts to the D3CA for technology advice and education.
- Keepers of both diiicomm.org website and @d3commissioners twitter handle.
- Act as presenters on technology developments at the D3CA’s annual summer meeting.
- Facilitate the annual updating of the D3CA’s Commissioner and Assistants Tech Surveys.
- Regular conference calls prior to D3CA’s major meetings in September, January and June.
- Four commissioners and two assistants.
- Whenever possible, balanced representation from current D3CA membership categories, regional commissioner associations, etc.
- Patrick B. Summers, NEWMAC, chair
- Keri Luchowski, North Coast Athletic Conference
- Shannon O'Brien, NAC
- J.J. Nekoloff, Old Dominion Athletic Conference
- Steve Ulrich, Centennial Conference
- Kim Wenger, Northwest Conference